Thursday, April 13, 2017

off shoes_Blog 2_YZ_04/14/17


Today I was walking in the Central Park. It was the second time of this week that I had come here. I kept thinking about taking off my shoes while walking. It was so intense that once I found a place to sit, I did it. It felt so great to touch the soil, which was damp and soft, by foot. I felt, healed.





I guess it is because that I always wear the shoes that look good but are not comfortable. Also I do not like taking off shoes in front of others because I feel inferior and unconfident due to my height. I was laughed at a lot years ago. It is amazing that now I care less and less about it. Probably deep in me there was a strong voice calling for releasing - I'd had too much stress these days, to care less about others' opinions, but to be myself .



I was so happy today. What had been bothering me seemed to go away temporarily today. Nature gave me energy.




No comments:

Post a Comment