Sunday, April 30, 2017

Embodiment / JH / #4


BONE AND FLESH

Exoskeletons 
Have held me

Not my own.
Not of me.

Hers.
His.

My primordial soup
In their evolved form.

But I am gathering.
Coming together.

At the center of me.
I am.

A backbone.
My backbone.

Muscle
To move.

Skeleton
To stand.

Watch me fall
Watch me bleed

Watch me rise
Watch me dance.

Bone of my bone
Flesh of my flesh.

My bone.
My flesh.

My blood.
My dance.

(JH)



This week the dome of the skull of death and it’s energy of chaos is evolving. It is organizing. It is gathering.  It is growing... a spinal cord, a backbone. 

The constellations and the moon cycles on illustration of skull and spinal column:



This week I am speaking out.

Yes to this. No to that.
I matter. I am matter. I am taking form. My form. 

The cries of what is dying in and around me are quieting. I can hear the vibration of my becoming. I am just learning how to listen to the cord developing in me 

- this stringed instrument of me. 


Printable Sheet Music (Blank) Printable (3rd - 9th Grade) - TeacherVision.com:
My psychic attention - the heat - for me is now felt in structure of lines.  It makes sense that lines and order would emerge as I feel the energy of crisis in me settling. Structure out of chaos.

Grids of tiled bathroom walls. Lines in the road, of a railing. I see them everywhere...in patterns in rugs, in the grate on the street, on the shadows on the wall from sunlight on a bookcase.




 I see them in my inner-world. Flashes of the work of Barnett Newman's zip paintings and Agnes Martin's grids are with me.

I see them when I am not looking.


Agnes Martin

Image result for barnett newman zip 

Barnett Newman

The chaos of dissolution, of swimming in the dead sea, has become the soup of evolution....of transformation....


How amazing to be expereincing the evolution in my life in images that mirror the evolution of life....and that mirror becoming...

Top Ten: Myths About Evolution

Oh, how I love this...


I just searched when the spine and spinal cord begin development in an embryo - the answer is (Stage 10) Week Four.


My awareness of spine is this past week,

week four of this Sacred Space. This Communitas. 
This womb of self discovery.
This class.









No comments:

Post a Comment