Thursday, April 27, 2017

Forest-Blog4-XY-04/27/17


My new symbol is forest, the one I love and also sometimes let me scare. I love because I read some story in my childhood, all the elf lives in forest. They afraid of people, because they think most of people will hurt them, but they are kind and honest. Once they like you they will trust you all the time.












and also in China the great people and immortal went into seclusion, forest is the first choice of them, of course all of those are myth. Because of those stories, I always think the best doctor, poet, painter, carpenter and person who with high skill in Wushu all live in forest. In a lot of Chinese movie, when people got the incurable disease they will go to forest and find the greatest doctor. I always think forest having hope and is a lucky place.



The reason why forest make me scare is a really story happen to me, when I around 10 years old, I go out play with a sister who is my neighbor. I remember she teach me ride bike, after learning we ride bike around our apartment, I remember we went to a forest, and saw a guy who is tall and strong. I ask my friend “who is him?” my friend told me “be quiet, he is bad guy, he will be staking you if he find you” and after this, we hidden behind the trees, I cannot remember how long we stay there, but must be very long time. after he leave we back home quickly. When we go back I saw all of us parents at the front door wait us, they told us we leave very long time, they cannot find us, they were so worried. I always dream of this thing, and also someone chasing me, always only me in the dream, and the color of my dream is all gray and black. I am really scared about this dream, I try to find that forest when every time we go to that street, but I cannot find it, all the time my mother was so confuse what I doing. The interesting thing is after several years when I told this interesting to my mom and that sister, they all cannot remember it, they told me that never happened, until now I still don’t know that thing is real or dream, so I really fear of dark forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment