Friday, April 28, 2017

Tangled Wire: BLOG 4 DW 4/28/17


For some reasons, I feel that the more I try to untangle myself, the more tangle I become. I think that it’s best to let myself flow with the situation and be in the moment. I’d like to think that I don’t think too much but in fact, I have all kinds of thoughts running through my head. It’s just a matter of choosing to think about it or ignoring it. No matter where I look, I keep seeing wire because everything seems to be connected to each other – they don’t have to be blended as the same object to be considered connected, they can just have to simply touch each other on the surface to be connected. The thing about tangled wire is that there seems to be no beginning or ending, which is interesting because when I think of tangled wire, I think of a long, almost never-ending, wire that gets tangled by itself, not with other wires. Having one wire means that there’s one beginning and one ending, but it’s hard to tell which end is which end if the whole wire looks the same. This just reminds me that tangled wire, on the surface, despite looking complicated and full of endless possibilities, there will always be one solution in the end when you untangle it. The time it takes to get to that solution varies from person to person. As for myself, I feel that I’m very tangled right now, and it will take a while for me to get to that freedom level – to be completely free, to be truly untangled. Right now, I feel that it’s ok to be confused, take what life throws at me, and explore different options so that I can reach a conclusion later on in life of what it is that I have the most passion for and would continue to do for a lifetime.

The wire said to me:
“Untangle me any way that you like,
Though you’d have to put up countless fights,
That go on nights after nights after nights,
For you to feel that it’s truly right,
And reach out to that one bright light in your life.”

DW




No comments:

Post a Comment