Thursday, April 20, 2017

My Miniature Schnauzer Blog 3-XY-04/21/17

In my personal life, my pet dogs Chopper , Minkee and Mars, might have subconsciously influenced my selection of the animal motifs, especially my love for the fuzzy wolves and dogs. I perceived them as symbols of loyalty and companionship. 
           
                       CHOPPER                                              MINKEE
Dog is the best friend of human, long time ago, they can help people hunter and help people find things because they have a nice sense of smell. In China have a word “” the left part means human, right part means dog, we can see how good relationship at that time.
Dog originated from wolf, so they have many similar habit. The strongest and powerful one will be the leader, and when other wolves meet this leader they need lower their heads. And also the strongest will eating first, other wolves can only eat after the leader finish. I am very interested in dog’s story, but I never think to read the story about their relatives. When I do the research last week I found that so many similar points about them.

When Minkee eating Mars will wait she finish, before I thought is because Mars is older than Minkee, or he know Minkee is lady, so he always let her eat first. After I read the book, I know because Minkee is the youngest one in our family, all my family member take care of her. Therefore, Mars think Minkee’s position is higher than him, so he always let her eat first.

Minkee is a pet who are very fractious, if I did not give her food when I eating he will get mad and cry. I try to figure out why she like this and how could I change her this bad habit before, but I never figure out. However, when I read the book, I find because I always give her food when I am eating, so she think I am at the same position as her, and maybe she think her position is higher than me, cause sometimes I will give her food first, watching her eat all of them before I have dinner.

The dog and wolves always think the one eat first is the leader of this area, is very interesting.

The breed of my dog is Miniature Schnauzer and Poodle, Chopper and Minkee is Miniature Schnauzer and Mars is Poodle.
How can we say dog is really important to human, I find a really interesting example, the official Mascot of Carnegie Mellon is Scottish Terrier who name is Scotty, this breed is look very similar at Miniature Schnauzer, before I have Chopper and Minkee I thought Scottish Terrier as same as Miniature Schnauzer. Why their school have this Mascot? Because the pet of Andrew Carnegie is Scottish Terrier.

They are very important to our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment