Thursday, April 6, 2017

Looking for emotional freedom through the power of true connection. BLOG 1 AR 4/6/17

This week was all about horses. Since I chose a horse (notebook) as one of my symbols last week, and participated in an equine relationships class, equine energy just took over everything else. We visited a horse farm during the equine class, so I could work with the energy of my symbol in real life. The map became a territory. What a thrill!
               I focused on emotional and spiritual freedom when choosing the horse as a symbol. To my astonishment, during the exercise at the farm, horses became the metaphors of my relationship with myself and people in my life, and it happened instantaneously! The connection with the horses was embodied, genuine and transformative. E.g. when the horses were wandering and engaging with us, I realized that: love does not depend on holding any special status, love emerges from authentic connection, love is sharing; true love and connection give freedom.



Running wild, running free
No one wants to tame me
Maybe I don’t want to be tamed
Maybe that’s my way to be famed


 “The horse represents concepts of freedom and power.  The horse is a universal symbol of freedom without restraint, because riding a horse made people feel they could free themselves from their own bindings.  Also linked with riding horses, they are symbols of travel, movement, and desire.”



Yellow – to the medieval alchemists, yellowing was a phase in the long process of making gold, or, metaphorically, of arriving at psychological wholeness and integration.


Yellow - as a re-energizing and a returning of interest in the outside world – on the way to a full (red) involvement with life.

AR

No comments:

Post a Comment