Friday, May 5, 2017

Thank you... NF

Dear Prof. Athan,

Thank you for this beautiful journey and for taking each step with us.
Words will probably fail me to express how grateful I am to you and for this journey together.

I made a Mandal to thank you. I started with some idea of moving lines without having a specific plan. It came out that there are two swans, red and blue, and together they create a purple vessel - a place to share and contain. They are in the water, probably reflecting the moon on the surface of the water in the vessel. It is said that swans sing the most beautiful song right before they die. I guess with all the stories and journeys they have been through, they must have a beautiful story to tell - the most beautiful song.

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment