Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Scorpio Full Moon

In the spirit proposed by Judy, I am continuing to honor the beautiful communitas that this class and blog created for me. I was trying to figure out how to turn on alerts so that I could know other classmates posted but I did not figure it out...So, I am going to use Moodle and invite the rest of the class to use our moodle to let others, who would like to know, know that you have posted something, whenever you decide to.

Tonight I wanted to wish everyone a powerful full moon in scorpio. It is right before Mother's Day and probably has many meanings to different people but, I am deciding to charge my Mother's Day crystal protection bracelets which are a gift in the moonlight with the healing power and intention of loving rose quartz.

In the process of deciding how I wanted to set up my "sacred space" true to my archtypal urges, I was trying to find the right flower/herb to offer. I the meantime, I pulled up the correct song, which is how I usually set my intentions. It was called Halycon+on+on by a group called Orbital. I have a halycon candle to burn during this intention setting. I blanked on the her/flower (this is why I am trying so hard to get myself some education on this one!) and then I remembered Rose Of Jericho. So, I started googling for Rose of Jericho meanings and intentions. In that search, I came across the archangel Sandalphon. And per usual when you follow the symbols...perfect for me. I hope to share it all with you and that you all get a chance to set your own intentions for this full moon.

Archangel Sandalphon
(Judaic)

Also known as Sandolphon, Sandolfon.
Sandalphon is only one of two archangels whose name doesn't end with an "el" (which means "God" in Hebrew). Sandalphon's name means "brother" in Greek, a reference to his twin brother, the Archangel Metatron. The twins are the only archangels in Heaven who were originally mortal men. Sandalphon was the prophet Elijah, and Metatron was the wise man Enoch. God gave both men their immortal assignments as archangels to reward them for their good work upon Earth, allowing them to continue their sacred service from Heaven. Elijah's ascension occurred when he was lifted up to Heaven in a fiery chariot Bulled by two horses of fire, accompanied by a whirlwind, an event recorded in the second chapter of the Book of 2 Kings.
Sandalphon's chief role is to carry human prayers to God so they may be answered. He's said to be so tall that he extends from Earth to Heaven. Ancient Cabalistic lore says that Sandalphon can help expectant parents determine the gender of their forthcoming child, and many also believe that he's involved with music as well.
Archangel Sandalphon's messages and musings come as soft whispers on the wings of angels—they're so gentle that they can breeze by if vou're not paying attention. When you invoke Sandalphon, stay aware of any words or music you hear in your mind, as they're most likely answers to your prayers.

Helps with:
  • Music
  • Prayers, delivering and answering
  • Unborn babies, determining the gender of

Funny how all of this works. :) I wish everyone a wonderful evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment