Thursday, May 4, 2017

Stirred, not shaken and then placidity BLOG 5 AR 5/4/17

My kings and queens of musical world, all capable of creating sacred, transformative space while doing their art. My life savers. Thank you heroes and heroines! For the lack of better ritual leaders, I have you. You never let me down yet.























As our group journey leans toward conclusion, the work with symbols continues. It was a busy week. I don’t want anymore! It’s hard work. Symbols once invited to collaboration, deliver. Oy!

This week I kept on experiencing old, forgotten feelings, evoked by some synchronicities. I haven’t felt them in a long time. I am a different person now, with different perspective and set of strengths. I can reframe these old feelings  and beliefs and hopefully contain them in a different way than 5, 10 years ago. My archetypal initiation puts me in front of a mirror – do you know who you are? Do you know what is inside you? Are you what you thought you were? Look here, and here. This is you, too. This is your shadow, and this is a heroine and a queen in you. What will you do?

So I’m in a state of discord now. Controlled liminal deconstruction.

Well, so I look into these old new feelings and experience them for myself. Yet older, yet more mature. New cycle of differentiation and linkage. Yellow became my protector and container. I’m the yellow little chicken inside the cosmic egg that is about to CRACK open! New life is (re)born J …. 


I’m the Pheonix coming back from the ashes, renewed, reborn, reinvented.







Red reminds me of my fever and anger, Life Force that never dies, no matter how suppressed. As long as we breathe, there is Self that wants to manifests itself through and out. It will not conform to suppression. Music is my axis mundi. My musical heroes are my elders. Emotional freedom, self-expression and connection.

On Wednesday I stepped on a remote control, and this is what happened. The tv turned on, showing this:

"I think he's interesting, brand new Brad". two ladies, wearing yellow, and red. I mean! They would talk about Brad Pitt getting into therapy, visiting national parks and admitting he has a drinking problem, processin ghis divorce with Angelina Jolie. I think he is on his archetypal transformative journey! 

Will I "quit psychology"? Will I continue and pursue the Call? 



...

Then comes humility, and ordinary goodness J just like when I was snorkeling with abandon in Indonesia this March. You can’t drown if you fly. You can’t fall if you swim. Beautiful state of calm and suspension. Discovery of the new world, under the water. New way of being.
Water so clear you feel you can’t drown but rather fall. So high, so clear, feels like air.
Clarity, purity and fluidity. 





Before enlightenment, chopping wood and carrying water. 
After enlightenment, chopping wood and carrying water. 

AR

No comments:

Post a Comment