Thursday, May 4, 2017

Blue-Blog5-XY-05/5/17

            I love blue, the sky is blue, sea is blue, my nail is blue, a lot of my stuffs are blue, actually I cannot say I love all the blue things, but this color can let me stop here for a second. The interesting thing is when other people ask me, why you go to this school, I just told them because I love baby blue.
If I need give me a color for this week, I will say is blue, all the thing is going my way, is not bad, but a lot of homework need do, I always think blue is a lucky color, every semester, I will choose a color for each class, and the one I am most interested in or easiest one I will put blue on it.
Actually I never think about why I love this color so much, maybe because of sea, maybe because of sky, I love nature? or because my family, when I was young my mother always let me classify the things I need do, the most easiest thing put blue on it, more harder put yellow, and orange, pink, red, black. 
which means when I see blue now I feel very relax, I never think about why I like blue before, is interesting the influence from family. 
Sometimes I said, I need to do my best, because the most color in the word is blue, thanks god give us such beautiful world.


No comments:

Post a Comment