Friday, May 5, 2017

playing with colors and lines_Blog 5_YZ_05/05/17


This week was tough. Wednesday was my birthday, however I did not have time to think about it because of all the final projects. While I was walking down Broadway back to home, I looked up to the sky and I saw the moon. It was a half moon and there were no clouds. She was quiet there as always, waiting for me. What was rare was that I had never saw the moon when I was walking down Broadway, while I could only see it on Amsterdam. It seems that the moon for that night was specially for me. About birthday I had some issues that I cannot think through, but the moon was just there as a reminder on my birthday, that do not think too much, everything would be fine. 

Also this week I was madly into painting with crayons. It was hard to start when facing with a blank white paper. However, I gradually started some experiments by using different colors for the same motif, using different lines, going to different directions, or changing the layout. It turned out that no matter what decision we making, it will always be a great piece. So is it with life: it was an experiment, and it is always going to achieve itself.. 


-Things I made this week-






No comments:

Post a Comment